Wednesday, August 27, 2008

You Old Thing You

So I do not have a visual yet, but today, as I was driving to work, there was this old lady who I have seen before several times, stylin' to the max.

She looks about 102, and everytime I see her, she is decked out. Today, she had on this argyle sweater with a thin gold belt around the waist, black pants (not sure what kind of shoes), and the craziest hair piece I have seen in quite some time.

Her hair was pulled back into a bun of some sort, and there was a clip holding everything together. The clip looked like a giant blue plastic loofah. It was like this crazy bright poof sticking out from the back of her head. As she walked passed me going about -0.2 miles per hour, I struggled to find my phone to capture the moment.

Now that I have been reminded of her, I am definitely taking that route to work from now on until I can hopefully capture what I saw today. Stay tuned...

No comments: