Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Crimpin' looks Pimpin'


One of our only comments asked for a section on crimping. You will notice Fergie on the left with a mild version of crimping. Yea it looks like shit, of course, but when I think of this do, I do not think of Fergie.
I think more along the lines of me in the 80s and thinking I should get a crimper. In fact, I did a ghetto version of the crimper (there is one??) which is braiding your hair in several spots to achieve such look. And I have to say, I loved my hair when it looked like that. But that was all too early in my childhood, and as I explained before, I had a mullet.
And you know, I know crimping looks bad, but after a while, when you run out of things to do, you try to get a new look, and it 9 times out of 10 doesn't look hot. So maybe go out with your crimped hair, not to look hot per se, but just to see the reaction on people's faces.

No comments: