Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I call her Red, yea yea yea


The first time I saw Lauren Ambrose, it was in the movie Can't Hardly Wait.  I couldn't understand why she had this awful hair and couldn't see her as being attractive in anyway.  You will see in this photo, this is her in the movie.  It is a semi-mullet and actually in this photo, it doesn't look as bad as during some other scenes in the movie.  Particularly with this long black leather coat she was required to wear.
 
Now looking at this photo, I see that her hair color was actually very pretty and when I finally saw her again in Six Feet Under, I started longing to dye my hair back to red, grow it long, and have pretty natural waves.  

As you can see in this next photo, her hair is so nice and pretty, and the fear of going back to red, and not having it look this good, has prevented me from just going for it. 

No comments: