Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Scrunchie Spottin'

Hi Patriotic Scrunchie - I felt the need to honor you today and officially start the Scrunchie Spottin' section where we will be finding our favorite Americans in their favorite scrunchies. Those of you Sex in the City fans will recall a particular episode where the scrunchie was written about in Berger's new book and Carrie Bradshaw made fun of him saying "no one wears a scrunchie in NYC". Then they spotted a woman out with a scrunchie and indeed she was from some southern land in the USA, proving Carrie's point.

A girl I work with told me she would never give up her scrunchie, and I feel like she's not the only one. So let the search begin...

1 comment:

Tasty D's said...

I will post the YSL beatches teal scruncy. I will have to be quite stealth to obtain said shot.