Monday, August 11, 2008

Sally Jesse


I am not going to lie.  I have always been a fan of Sally Jesse Raphael.  She maybe didn't have the craziest shows ever.  But I always found them entertaining.  Plus her signature red hair and matching red rimmed glasses really did suit her.  Many of you may look at this photo and just think "typical mom do" - but I feel if anyone could sport this, and still look decent, it was Sally Jesse.  However, this do should not be on any other woman.  It isn't a good do.  Its a curling iron catastrophe mixed with Aqua Net hairspray and maybe an Aussie 3 minute mud mask.   What I ask you women who are aging, is to find a short do that suits you, but doesn't age you as this surely will.

I am not saying I am against short hair.  I am all for short hair.  But I find that after many mom's reach a certain age, they just cut it all off and add a big poof.  I don't understand this concept and I do not want to understand it.  Question your stylist when you want a new look, and if she/he suggests this, please find a new one.

No comments: