Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Oh Orrojo and Cojo

Well first thing's first. We had a comment from someone we don't know! How exciting. At least we think we do not know.

Anyway, the topic was 80s/90s do's so thats why the comments were about that. Anyway, we didn't really totally understand your comment. But no one is hating on Stacey Q, just her do. I loved two of hearts!

My hair was much worse during that time. One day I'll post photos.

But yea we are going to continue to write with our hater pens? Or something.

Anywayyyyy, ohhhh Nick Orrojo. Sometimes I don't understand what you were doing on What not to Wear and sometimes it came out good. But there was this one time (and I cannot find a picture anywhere for this!) but there was this punk rock type looking girl who had not that bad of a do - she was 24, had black hair and it was just razor cut. And you cut it into a bowl cut, shaved one side and dyed the shaved part blue. Why Nick Orrojo why? It was so bad, I felt bad for this girl after the fact.

And why did your hair look like this?



I don't think this look looks good on any man, it didnt look good on Heath Ledger (RIP, too soon?), it didn't look good on Orlando Bloom, it just doesn't look good. Maybe there are some women that get aroused by long curly tendrils on a man, but I sure do not know any.

Second up on the list, is Cojo. I actually feel bad about this one because I know he has something wrong with him that made his face blow up like that. So I am feeling kind of guilty, but this isn't about his illnesses, its purely do related so forgive me.



Sigh, of all the things about do's that I don't like, flat ironing a man's hair when its all razor cut, makes me cringe like no other. I just don't understand it. I don't see how they leave the house like that. It is like Pete Wentz's hair. Ugh. Enough to de-arouse anyone.

On a final note, I am watching Patti from Millionaire Matchmaker and I can't stop loving her non bang do.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments: