Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Mousse Quickie

Hey I like mousse!

I've talked about it before, but I always keep trying new mousse products in hopes of finding the one. It is kind of like searching for a man, keep trying shit out till one takes.

Anyway, that's what my product search for the perfect mousse has been like. I bought Big Sexy Hair Mousse as seen here:



It isn't bad. It definitely gives my hair volume but makes it feel like straw. But it keeps it in place. So I don't hate this, but it does get hard to dry with my brush because of it making my hair harder than necessary.

Then we have Organix Coconut Milk Mousse.



This mousse is kind of weird. It says its weightless mousse but when I put it in my hair it feels like I am putting soap suds in my hair. It is very strange, but doesn't make my hair stiff or anything. I am completely unsure if this mousse is actually doing anything for my hair at all. It feels like my hair almost looks better without anything in it than having this stuff in it. So I guess thats all I need to know.

So the search for the one is still on. Recommend me some mousse! or something. Set me up with a fellow do lover while you are at it too. TTYL! KIT!

No comments: