Monday, September 22, 2008

You wanna what? again?

So I have found a new celebrity love with a great head of hair to discuss. His name is Ryan Eggold, and hes on 90210. Yea fine I am 28 going on 29 and enjoy teen dramas. I mainly started watching the show because I was a huge Beverly Hills 90210 fan. And one of the reasons I am still watching the show is because of this man. Also, back in April, he was rumored to be hooking up with Rumer Willis. Say it ain't so Ryan, say it ain't so. PS - I wouldn't say no if the rumor is true.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How about these locks? Is the poor boy losing his charm or is there still a soft spot in your heart (even if the new kind from the 90210 block gets your pulse going)?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-485612/Receding-Jude-Law-shows-bald-new-look.html