Monday, September 21, 2009

Ride that pony!

Three posts in two days!!! I know I cannot believe it either. During my buddy Rosanne's weekend travels, she saw this fine gem of a woman walking around with the most fake ponytail attachment I had ever seen. Feast your eyes on this number.



This is what I am talking about when I really want to understand people when they leave their home. What would make this hairstyle better? Two things. One - no ponytail attachment and Two - slicking back her short haired fro so it looks like the hair is actually going into the ponytail.

Why would someone do this? One obvious reason. She wants a long looking hairdo without the actual growing of her own hair. I get it. Sometimes I look in the mirror and want longer hair or shorter hair or curlier hair, etc. However, she is trying to pass this along as her real hair which obviously isn't.

One time at my old job, I had an older woman I worked with who did a similar thing. She did style her hair exactly to fit into this ponytail attachment but it was so obvious it wasn't hers but she was convinced it looked like her hair color and that it was part of her head.

Woof woof woof to the ponytail attachment.

Do thought - maybe something is wrong with this woman, and if that is the case I will feel bad, but most likely not. Someone intervene please.

No comments: