Tuesday, September 22, 2009

French Lick Woah

During my hair searches, I found out there is an Antique Hair Museum in French Lick, IN. It looks so awesome that I may at some point in my life take a road trip to visit this magical place.

First let's take a look at this insane perm machine. A PERM MACHINE! This contraption looks like it could kill someone.



Next, let's discuss this thing called a hair watch.



I have no idea what exactly you do with a hair watch? Is this something you wear in your hair? Or is it just made of hair and its a watch you keep? I am so confused about this product. This is why I need to visit the museum.

Let's talk about what I wish I had. HAIR JEWELRY! These look so awesome that I am drooling with envy and wish I could raid this museum for my personal use.



And lastly, this awesome machine for finger weaves!! Wave-o-matic! That woman's hair looks awesome on the box - if only!



I am pretty jealous that this place exists and someone runs this place. It looks like a bunch of awesomely fun toys for hair and accessories.

Pet Peeve of the day is - that anytime I try to post links on this site, it hides the links so no one can see. It is becoming a real issue.

No comments: