Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wiggin' Out

So I just got back from Madrid, again, and the first night I was there, I passed by a wig shop. Looked like your typical wig shop, until I saw this gem.



Now granted, I do not live in Spain, but from what I saw and gather, I do not know any woman in Spain that would wear this. I am not even sure why this was in the window as an attention grabber. It should have been put in the back. This cannot possibly allure customers, unless you are like me and wished it was open so you could try it on.

Now I am pretty sure, I have never seen this style on any woman with hair or without hair.

I feel like I can start a social experiment with just wearing different wigs to see the different reactions and get it on video. If I did not have a day job, this is what I would do with my time.

If anyone wants to start this project, let me know. PS Everyone should go to Spain!

No comments: