Monday, January 31, 2011

Hair Yay or Nay

Today's commentary is about a discussion I had with a friend of mine a few days ago. She likes a guy, everything about him, except that he is very hairy. Men expect women to be smooth hairless creatures, so can we in turn want these same things?

I do not think this comes down to shallowness because everyone has their thing that turns you off. So if hair turns you off, and it makes you not want to have sex with that person, then I think it is a valid concern.

Luckily these days, hair can be removed. But how do you suggest this without being a jerk? I really have no idea. I do not think there is any good way to tell someone they need to do something different with their body. It will never come out right, and if you want that person to ever be with you, I suggest you keep it to yourself.

The only loophole would be if this person brought it up themselves and you offered to be supportive and go with them to remove said hair.

Personally, I usually care more about the hair on the head than anything else, but I have not been with a hairy man, so that could very well change if I ever so happen to find myself in the arms of one.

That being said, if any company wants to offer me laser hair removal treatment, I will be more than happy to blog about my awesome experience, granted it was awesome.
Thank you.

No comments: