Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Real Housewives of Atlanta


This is the latest edition of the Real Housewives series and so far I like it. It is most entertaining to watch, and I find it more appealing than the NY one (However, I hope that the NJ one will top them all).

All these ladies have their own makeup artists and hair stylists. Lets go from left to right shall we:

Lisa - Definitely the prettiest one - I pretty much hate her outfit, but her hair looks good on her - she looks young and pretty.

Sheree - Sheree has got a weird mouse face - but her do is pretty ok - suitable for her age - but shes a little hard to take on the show - definitely annoying

Nene - She is definitely the most entertaining to watch and pretty sassy - her do looks good here - its usually straightened on the show, but I actually like these curls with the hair to the side on her.

Deshawn - I am not into this do at all -I don't like the weird part and where the curl starts on her head just looks weird to me

Kim - first off - her stylist made her a dress for this party on the first episode that was so horrid - I was almost embarrassed for her (not that the one she's got on now is really great) - Kim is dating a celeb known as 'big papa'. Apparently not even his friends know who he is. Anyway, I really hate this blonde barbie do. I always hate that do. I don't like the the body on top. Just reminds me of southern belles or something - and it looks dated to me

Other than their do's, I suggest watching the show - As I try to limit my reality television, Bravo continues to reel me back in. Ahh sweet sweet Bravo.

No comments: