Sunday, October 5, 2008

Nick & Norah

Today I decided to go see a movie, because I didn't feel like sitting in my apartment, and didn't want to spend more money on shopping, so I figured this was the safest bet on having a few hours to spare. Besides, I like Michael Cera. He represents all the boys that you wish would treat you so cute and nice, but eventually you'd probably just give him up for some asshole. Anyway, my point is Kat Dennings in the movie has really great hair. Its really shiny and thick and long. I guess I would have kept my hair long if it was a tad thicker. Alas I chopped it all off up to my chin, because my hair just looks better that way...at least thats what I have convinced myself of.

A weekend of drinking has left little to my imagination as to what to write about Ms. Dennings except shes really cute and has great hair to be jealous of.

No comments: