Monday, October 13, 2008

The Caesar

I have to say that when I googled "Caesar Haircuts", I expected to see many images pop up from what I recall in the 90s as the "caesar". However, everything that came up was so not what I remember. The closest I found to this do was this image:



And I have to say that isn't completely it either. How is it possible that not one person uploaded their image from when they had this do in the 90s? I mean they had Ashton Kutcher as an example and his hair is sooo not like that in anyway.

Well, I hope to find a better image someday. But what I really wanted to discuss was did men go into the barber and ask him for a caesar cut? And did this barber know what this was?

Is it like asking for the "Rachel"? Which brings me to another question...why do people still have the Rachel? Jennifer Aniston and Friends have long died and so should that do...if you forgot what this was, please see below:



The world is baffling indeed.

No comments: