Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad, Happy Holidays!

It has been a while. I have no real excuse. Just lack of motivation I suppose. Anyway, last night during Christmas Eve, my sister in law told me a story about my nephew. The story goes like this. They were on line at a museum and he saw a girl with white hair with pink streaks in it and decided to comment (my nephew is 3 years old). He told her "your hair is different, it is beautiful, but different. You want to be wild." She told me this story after he commented to my niece that her hair was beautiful. I should have known hair obsession runs in the family as soon as my father wrote that letter to Ellen Degeneres commenting on how he did not like her new haircut.

Anyway with that, have a Merry Christmas. See you kids in the New Year. Thanks Kim for reminding me of this:

No comments: