Monday, July 25, 2011

Times Square Beauties

The great thing about working in time square is that there are so many tourists and so many do's to talk about. I was walking back from Bryant Park the other day and spotted this gem of a hairdo. There is something about older ladies and spiked hair. They love it. I don't know why, but older women love height to their hair.

This is a special haircut.

It is very Spike from Degrassi. I wonder if that was her inspiration. I must have looked insane practically speed walking to get this awesome photo. But when I see something, I do something. Like take pictures to comment about later. Ahh sweet technology.

Now this hair is obviously insane, and when I get to be her age, I would never have this look. I already have my old person haircut picked out. But if I were this lady, I'd say she's confident, sassy, but just has some bad style. That is ok. I am just happy this lady doesn't have the tight short curler do that a lot of old ladies love.

Long story short, rock it lady rock it out.

PS - for anyone that has sent me photos, I apologize for not posting. I will have to go back and pull them and post about them later. Forgive me loyal readers. And by readers, I mean my friends and family.

No comments: