Sunday, September 12, 2010

V to the M to the As

Somehow I always start watching the VMAs but then get bored and stop watching. Probably the same thing will happen tonight.

In anycase, I figured I would do a quick update and I never really comment as something is currently happening.

Anyway I watched a couple of episodes of Jersey Shore today, because I do find it fairly entertaining.

Snooki is probably my favorite character, because I think she's pretty funny.

She got a new do for the VMAs - cut some bangs and flattened out her hair.



The hair looks good, but I can't get past the ridiculously nude lips. Put a color on there or something. It is really all I can focus on. Because when you have a bang, it frames your face, and all I can look at is her face now and specifically her lips.

However, its her style, and big hair or flat hair, she's entertaining.

Also, I can't find a picture yet, but will be posting as soon as I do of Jared Leto's hairdo. Look Jared, you are and always will be attractive so why do you insist of doing everything in your power to make you unattractive. Yes your bleached blonde rat tail do is not attractive to anyone. That being said, I'd probably still shit myself if I was alone with you in a room, mostly because of my Jordan Catalano fantasy from 15 years ago.

Also, totally weird, is the guy in his band Tino? From My-So Called Life?? Because it sure as hell looked like him just now, and I really never looked at anyone else in the band...mostly because they suck.

Sidenote, my favorite side swoop prince Justin Bieber can play the drums. Who the hell knew? I guess I wouldn't really know that.

Lastly, I wanted to comment on Kesha's weird Rapunzel do, but I am not going to waste my time, unless I find a good photo of it.

No comments: