Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The In Between

So I am growing my hair out. I haven't done it since about 3 years ago, I kept cutting shorter and shorter in different ways. And frankly, I just really like short hair on me, however, growing my hair out is more of a social experiment than me really wanting to. What do I mean? Well I am doing the opposite of a Felicity. Will I be reviewed better with longer hair? Seems like the last time I had long hair, things were going fairly well for me.

Plus I just saw a picture of me with shorter hair on someone's facebook, and I looked like I played for the same team if you know what I mean. And I don't.

So by doing this, I am hoping for better photos, better social life, better everything. I am counting alot on this hairdo to change my life, however, I am fairly realistic and know it probably won't. But if it does, I think I might have a goldmine here with this blog.

So now I am in the in between stage. It's at my shoulders. I am really wanting to chop it off, and go back to what I like, but no I am in it to win it? or something. Lastly, if anyone wants to contribute funds to this site so I can afford to get my hair color done to achieve my goals, it would be greatly appreciated.

No comments: