Monday, October 5, 2009

Tails from Hell

Above you can see the link that I read on gawker a few weeks ago. I wanted to post it but forgot to. This article says that the rattail is making a comeback in NYC for hipsters that think its cool? I don't really know.

Attention men of NYC: I am so sick of seeing extremely attractive men that move from some farmland in east bumblefuck to come to NYC and do the following.

1. Become emaciated almost immediately
2. Stop showering
3. Grow a beard to an ungodly length
4. Stop dressing nicely to look like every other dirtbag
5. Personality completely changes. Once a sweet young man to a total aloof dickhead

I could probably go on as I have seen this happen all of the time. I just ask that you do not let the following picture start happening, or I am definitely moving.

No comments: