Thursday, December 18, 2008

Holiday Time Woes

Well, clearly Vavoom and I have been on a little break since the holidays are here, too much is going on, and frankly, while I have had a lot to talk about, I haven't found the time until tonight. Which means great news for y'all!

Anywho, lately I have made the mistake in sharing my inner deep thoughts about how my do is not doing justice to my face. Is this true? I am not sure, but its starting to feel that way. During a conversation, I stated how there is not much I can really do considering I have a pretty short haircut already as far as style goes. Then I knew what was coming next....the suggestion of the infamous stacked bob. The conversation went a little something like this:

Me: "ugh my hair is boring me, I feel like it doesn't go well with the shape of my face..."

Other: "you know what hairdo I love that my coworker got..." (hand starts to raise towards the back of the hair)

Me: cutting off other "oh no, not that do"

Other: "where its all chopped up in the back really high and then swoops down towards the front"

Me: "I hate that do so much I cannot deal"

Other: "really? I love it"

This do I feel represents when bad hairstylists want to give the bob a "Modern Edge" as they might call it.

"Let's do something crazy, lets cut insane layers so it looks like a big butt sticking out from the back of your head"

Ahhh the quintessential hairdo for a suburban stylist.

For those of you that still have no clue of what I am talking about, feast your eyes on this:



Enough said...

No comments: