Monday, November 10, 2008

Old People

I love the ability to google anything and you usually find what you are looking for. I googled "Old People Hair" and while there were some old people coming up, I decided who better to discuss than the Golden Girls.

I f'n love the Golden Girls. When I picture my future, it is never with a man, but with my bff's living in a house, pretending we are still hot enough to date and still making fun of each other as much as we do now.

Another thing I think about when I get old, is what will I look like. Will I automatically chop off all my hair and put curlers in, will I try to keep it long in hopes that people will still think I am 50 instead of 60+? I do not really know. I would like silver hair or pure white hair, I think. I saw this old woman once in a salon. She had a side swoop bob and it was pure grey and it was awesome. Along with these huge black rimmed glasses.

I am just hoping that I will look that awesome as a senior citizen, if not I would be more than honored to resemble one of these fine ladies....

No comments: