Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tuff Turf

So Vavoom introduced me to the one movie I have not seen in the 80s. A little known fun fact about me..I really thought I had seen every movie ever created in the 80s. Turns out I missed one and it is called Tuff Turf. Synopsis - James Spader moves from CT to the rough streets of LA. There he meets Frankie who is the girl in this bad ass gang. So basically he falls in love with the girl from the other side of the tracks AKA every plot of most 80s movies I have seen. Robert Downey jr., is also in it playing a drummer in the band/dance sequence that always follows in these movies. Anyway, it's so bad and so good, but more importantly Frankie's hair is out of control. It's past her rear and crimped with a bubble bang AND a forehead headband. If I could conjure up my 80s fantasy do, this might be it. Another fun fact, I only got my hair awesome in my mid-late 20s. It took a while. Anyway, feast your eyes on below and let it sink in.
xoxo Queenie

No comments: