Thursday, May 6, 2010

Spring is in the air

Good evening ladies and gentlemen. It is always really nice when people who read this blog give submissions and ask you to post more. Now if I could get paid for this thing, I might be even more ecstatic. Anyhow, this next submission comes from Despina. She has asked me to comment on Anne Burrell. I had to google her name as I have to say was not familiar with the name or the face. Now that I have some background information, let me begin.

This first photo is actually pretty awesome for the site. We get this image from foodnetworkhumor.com:




I like how even they are making fun of her hair. I actually probably do not need any other photos other than this one, because it really says it all. Now, what do would be better on Anne Burrell? This is a toughy. She basically seems like shes the fun spunky type of chef, so she feels she needs that wild do. Plus she's fairly famous and wants to be recognizable, kind of like Susan Powder. Well she's done the job. I guess I don't understand all over spike dos. What's the appeal?

Vavoom and I were also discussing Ryan Cabrera today and his do. It's like the same shit except on a man. I mean for one how much time does it take you to do this? I assume both of these people have stylists sigh. Fire them.

However for one thing I have to say about Anne is that I always kind of like bleached blonde hair, but the spikes gotta go. And frankly, it doesn't seem to go that well with her skin tone. She could look a whole lot better with another shade.

Now the only spikes I like are those on Spike from Degrassi. She rocked that so mother f'n hard.

Anyway, I leave you with Ryan Cabrera looking sassy as ever.



I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ryan looks like a semi retired 80s metal band star in his mid 40s in LA.